Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Survey Request


Dear Members of the Small Museum Association,

I am a graduate student in the Museum Exhibition Planning and Design Program at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia. My thesis is exploring the impact of traveling exhibitions on small communities, which I have defined as 50,000 people or less. While not all small museums are in smaller communities, there are certainly strong correlations between the two. To that end, I have created a front-end survey. If your museum has received a traveling exhibition in the last ten years and the community it is situated in is under 50,000 people, I would appreciate your feedback.

The link to the survey is: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/TYW3QVN

Thank you, in advance, for your participation!

Sincerely,
Rebecca Fell

No comments:

Post a Comment